Workshop Reveals How to Naturally Heal Back Pain
Attention Back Pain Sufferers!
Back By Request…
Back Pain Workshop Reveals How to Naturally Heal Back Pain For Good.
- Do you suffer with back pain or leg pain when you stand or walk?
- Do you have pain when you sit for long periods or drive?
- Do you experience pain, numbness or tingling into your butt, groin or down your leg?
- Does your back ever “go out” if you move the wrong way?
- Are you afraid your pain will get worse if you don’t do anything about it?
If you have answered YES to any of the above questions (or have a stubborn spouse who is in denial) – the Lower Back Workshop may be a life changing event for you… 100% of attendees said they would recommend this workshop to a friend.
“Full Potential has educated me on my situation to allow me to go through my day at home and work. They have taught me how to exercise and stretch properly!” -Robert H. (Past Workshop Attendee)
Back pain can completely ruin your life…I’ve seen it many times.
- It can make you lean on the shopping cart when walking through the grocery store (how embarrassing)…
- It can take your focus away on enjoying your life…like spending time with your children or grandchildren…
- It can mess up your work or force you to do a job you don’t want to do…
- It can ruin your travel plans…
- And it can take away your ability to live life…having to rely on others…or to wait for you to sit down for a minute.
And less movement and enjoying of life can lead to depression, increased stress and a sedentary lifestyle (mostly sitting…not moving much) which leads to bigger health problems…and life problems.
The Lower Back Specialists at Full Potential Physical Therapy have helped 100’s of people from right here in Holland, MI who have suffered needlessly with lower back pain…it’s our specialty.
So by request, I’m hosting a Lower Back Pain Workshop here at Full Potential Physical Therapy on November 3, 2016 at 7:00 pm.
If you’re confused about what to do and looking for answers, here’s some of what you’ll learn:
- The Single Biggest #1 Mistake back pain sufferers make which actually stops them from healing…
- The 3 Most Common Causes of Lower Back Pain
- A Sure-Fire Way to Pick the Right Treatment for the Cause of Your Pain (and save you a ton of time and money)
- How a problem in your back can cause pain, numbness or tingling in your leg…
- What successful treatment and permanent relief looks like without the side effects of medications, injections or surgery.
How Do I Register for the Lower Back Pain Workshop?
Call our office to register at 616-392-2172 and ask for Bria or click HERE.
If you would like to reserve your spot right now, call our office and leave a detailed voicemail with your name and phone number.
We only have 30 seats available for the event…and this will be going out in our patient newsletter, facebook ads, flyers and newspapers.
So if you would like to attend, be sure to register now…Call 616-392-2172 and ask for Bria or click HERE
How Much Is It to Attend?
The event is ABSOLUTELY FREE.
As a Special Bonus… all attendees for the Lower Back Pain Workshop will receive a Special Report: “The Top 10 Burning Questions for Lower Back Pain”
Looking forward to seeing you there,
Vincent Hanneken, PT
Full Potential Physical Therapy
PS – This event is limited to the first 30 people to register. When you register, you can bring a guest at no additional cost.